Friday, October 23, 2009

Hindi Chitthakaron Ki Duniya.

Today i was fortunate to attend a seminar entitled'Hindi Chitthakaron Ki Duniya',whose innauguration ceremony was held at Hindustani Academy Allahabad.It was a Hindi Blogger's Summit and graced by stalwarts like Dr.Namvar Singh and Sri-Vibhuti Narayan Rai.It was a well attended seminar.The innauguration ceremony was followed by the release of a book 'Satyarth Mitra'by Sri-Siddharth Shankar Tripathi.This seminar is being organized by Hindustani Academy Allahabad and Mahatma Gandhi International University Wardha.I enjoyed every moment of being there in listening to the speaches of intellectual writers.It soothes my creativity to be at such a place where eminent writers and poets are present.This session ended with a nice lunch.
The second session was held at the University 's regional centre,infront of Y.MC.A.
It was a discussion sort of programme where many Hindi bloggers spoke about there views concerning Blogging in Hindi.It was useful from the point of view that it gave a general picture about the blog and bloggers in Hindi.Famous bloggers from Bhadaas,Mohalla and many other blogging sites expressed their heart felt and genuine account.
I found many of them were unhappy over the problem of Unnamed,Annonymous and vulger comments posted on their blogs,and showed their displeasure about this.Apart from this, discussion was held about the general scenario of Hindi Blogging.The speakers spoke with gusto and enthusiasm.There were some differences of opinions among the speakers but all of them were committed to blogging,and this unanimity impressed me to the core.
For me ,it was first ever exposure to such a summit and i just loved being there.I got so much inspiration from being there and by listening to Scholaras there that,after reaching home,created my blog and posted my first ever post,narrating my today's experience.It is my first post,so kindly bear with me for any fault,it is purely unintentional.Long live blogging.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Anand Vishnu for his first foray into the world of bloggers and creating his own blog.
    Manisha

    ReplyDelete